Wednesday, January 23, 2008

*smack my hands*

Sorry everyone. Gosh I've been such a bad blogger.

I am busy learning a ton of stuff on Photoshop Elements and am getting back into scrapping again. Loving it! It helps that I received a great cabinet to put stuff in for Christmas. I also got a sewing machine so I'm excited about that too. I was a guest Creative Team Member in December for a Digital Designer. I am also on the Design Team for ScrapCentral for the months of February, March and April. I am also going to be doing some tutorials on there for Photoshop Elements. The cabinet.

We have been fairly busy here. Declan is growing like a weed. He is huge!! He is rolling over and laughing a lot. Have to love all those baby laughs. Brennan is turning into such a big boy. He loves books, puzzles and his Max and Ruby Match Game. He is great competition for Randy with that one! ;)

Randy is back at his volunteer position. He had taken a number of months off and has gotten back into the routine of it. He is not enjoying the winter coldness but is getting out on the 4-wheeler and also loves playing outside with Brennan. They are good builders of snowmen and angels. LOL

I promise to keep up more on this blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...
my last comment didn't go through.
But.
I think we all took a little break.
Welcome back!
BTW...Love the new header !

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home