Sunday, November 05, 2006

Friends

Most of my friends from back home were here this weekend. What a great time. I love it when we are able to get together. Not as often as I would like but distance is an issue. Unfortunately. You wouldn't know that we don't get to gether too often though. It's like we just saw each other yesterday. Some of them are able to get together more often because they live closer to each other.

We have been friends for about 18 years. WOW....18 years. I met them in Grade 9. That seems so long ago. They saw me through my battle with cancer, something I will never forget.

Brennan loved them & they loved Brennan. Playing with him, making him laugh, it was all good. In fact when he came home from staying overnight at Grandma's house he didn't even come to see me. No. He wanted to play with them.

It was great having them all here. Love them all.

4 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Looks like you had a great time Michelle! So nice that you have a great group of friends .. after all these years.

Hope you got some great pictures to scrap :)

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us all!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tons o' fun! thanks for the invite :) and, nice to see everyone.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Princess Margaret said...

It was great seeing everyone. Thanks Michelle & Randy for hosting, I had a wonderful time.

Love

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home