Friday, October 13, 2006

Ali's Newletter Challenge - #3

This weeks challenge was to create a layout that tells the story of your relationship with photos and/or your camera.

I wanted to do a layout with my favourite photos, BUT I can't seem to find them. Most of them were taken before I went digital so they are in boxes not on my computer. I know they are around somewhere....just don't know what box they are in. Note to self: Organize NON-DIGITAL photos soon!

I'm not a professional photographer, just someone who wants to take good pictures. I'm learning. That's my relationship with photos & my camera. Learning how to use the different features, learning different angles & shots I can get. Learning to love the process.....and I am.

Here is my layout I did:

Items used: Background pp is from Anne Langpap 2 Peas Citrus Freeze, pp's & embellishments from Gina Gabrera Lucky Star kit, font Antique Type.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!
love how u did this.
so simple & says so much!
mj

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great "takes!" Love the photos and how you defined the concepts. Fun design!

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic layout! TFS.

11:14 AM  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

I just commented on Scraptivity too ;) love this layout!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home