FAMILY
On the 16th of September, we attended a family gathering at my Aunt Annette's house. It was her birthday, along with a couple others. It was a great time. I haven't seen most of my family in a while. Some I saw at Brennan's baby shower almost 2 years ago & others I haven't seen in many years.
We had a surprise visit from my Uncle Richard & Aunt Marg from Sask.!! What a GREAT surprise! We had lots of food - yummy pork done on a spit which was marinated - Souvlaki (sp?) mmmm good! Corn done over a fire. mmmmm good!
I wanted to get a group picture so I set up the tripod & got everyone situated (thanks to Angel for her help). Now I have a large family...most of you know that. This is a picture of some of my aunts, uncles, cousins & their s/o's or spouses, as well as their children. Note: There are approximately 18 cousins that did not attend. So imagine how big a group there would be if they were there, along with their spouses & children!! WOW!! Here is the shot:
I also got a picture of just the siblings. Here is my Dad & his brothers & sisters (note there are 2 that were not there & 2 that have passed away). Yes he came from a large family!!

I had a great visit with them all & it was even better that they all got to meet Brennan (& some just met Randy too).
We had a surprise visit from my Uncle Richard & Aunt Marg from Sask.!! What a GREAT surprise! We had lots of food - yummy pork done on a spit which was marinated - Souvlaki (sp?) mmmm good! Corn done over a fire. mmmmm good!
I wanted to get a group picture so I set up the tripod & got everyone situated (thanks to Angel for her help). Now I have a large family...most of you know that. This is a picture of some of my aunts, uncles, cousins & their s/o's or spouses, as well as their children. Note: There are approximately 18 cousins that did not attend. So imagine how big a group there would be if they were there, along with their spouses & children!! WOW!! Here is the shot:

I also got a picture of just the siblings. Here is my Dad & his brothers & sisters (note there are 2 that were not there & 2 that have passed away). Yes he came from a large family!!

I had a great visit with them all & it was even better that they all got to meet Brennan (& some just met Randy too).

2 Comments:
Michelle
Thank-you for mentioning my name in your blog. Alot of my friends were amazed at how big our family was. The picture tured out great.
Michelle
Thank-you for mentioning my name in your blog. Alot of my friends were amazed at how big our family was. The picture tured out great.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home