Got me some CROCS!!!
Yes, I now have a pair of these awful looking but VERY comfortable shoes. I got a blue pair, but not the navy or the baby blue. Nope I wanted something different. They are the Sea Blue color. LOVE THEM!
I was looking at the green pair but decided not to go too wild on the color. hehehe There were soooo many of them to choose from. The pic below is only about half of what they had.
So here they are:

I was looking at the green pair but decided not to go too wild on the color. hehehe There were soooo many of them to choose from. The pic below is only about half of what they had.
So here they are:


2 Comments:
what a pretty colour! But a word of warning.....they are slippery when they get wet...and I have the bruises to prove it!
Congrats on your purchase!
They look fantastic... I wanted to get some too... but opted for some burks this year.... they are amazing too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home