Friday, August 25, 2006

Plowing Match

Yesterday we attended the Plowing Match. It was good. Brennan loved it....seeing all of the tractors, horses, people, tractors, machinery, tractors, high hoes, tractors. Did I mention there were tractors??

I think Grandpa & Daddy were proud to have the next generation with them at the Plowing Match.

They were even looking at the little 4-wheelers, but they will have to wait another 2 years before they can get one for the little guy. No worries, there is a little screw you can put in by the throttle so that it will only crawl. He can use it for a few years & then will move up to a bigger one & then up to the full size machine. Unfortunately, they don't make Honda's that small.....at least I don't think they do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Margaret said...

Well I guess the three of you will have to come to the IPM in Keene. Their is going to be a huge Antiques & Historical section. Plus a Lifestyles section with food demonstrations, fashion shows, quilts and artisans.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home