Tattoos
I love tattoos. I'm not talking about those cutesy little flowers, hearts, butterfiles or dolphins. I'm talking about TATTOOS, artistic ones. Amazing details & colours & shading. I sooooo want to take a trip to Miami hehehe.
I watch Miami Ink. LOVE the show, not for all the little drama that happens in the shop (i.e. Nunez & Ami), but for the art that they create each week.
My favourite 3 tattoo artists in the shop are (in order):
Kat VonD
Chris Garver
Darren Brass
Kat VonD does truly amazing work. Her 'specialty' is Black & Grey tats. I love the portraits she does...truly amazing work.
Chris is just a master at his craft. He is widely considered to be among the best tattoo artists in the world.
Darren is a sweet little guy (5'4"). He is also an amazing artist.
I wanted to post a couple pictures of my favourite tattoos they have done but it takes forever to load the tlc site (also because someone was sending a ton of big attachments which slows it down even more!!)
I may post some pics later - like when I get wireless HAHAHAHAHA
I watch Miami Ink. LOVE the show, not for all the little drama that happens in the shop (i.e. Nunez & Ami), but for the art that they create each week.
My favourite 3 tattoo artists in the shop are (in order):
Kat VonD
Chris Garver
Darren Brass
Kat VonD does truly amazing work. Her 'specialty' is Black & Grey tats. I love the portraits she does...truly amazing work.
Chris is just a master at his craft. He is widely considered to be among the best tattoo artists in the world.
Darren is a sweet little guy (5'4"). He is also an amazing artist.
I wanted to post a couple pictures of my favourite tattoos they have done but it takes forever to load the tlc site (also because someone was sending a ton of big attachments which slows it down even more!!)
I may post some pics later - like when I get wireless HAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home