Update from here
Hello everyone!
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted on the blog. We've been fairly busy.
My brother came to stay for a couple of days on his holidays & then my parents have been here since Wednesday for a visit. Dad's on his holidays right now. It's been great having them here. They all enjoy Brennan so much .... which gives us a little break now & then.
I'll be posting more in the coming weeks.
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted on the blog. We've been fairly busy.
My brother came to stay for a couple of days on his holidays & then my parents have been here since Wednesday for a visit. Dad's on his holidays right now. It's been great having them here. They all enjoy Brennan so much .... which gives us a little break now & then.
I'll be posting more in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home