Dear Anonymous Commenter
Hi!!
Great to have you posting comments!! You know who you are.........but I don't LOL!
I do believe you can choose "other" & you can put your name there. If you don't have that option let me know. I hope that answers your question.
Great to have you posting comments!! You know who you are.........but I don't LOL!
I do believe you can choose "other" & you can put your name there. If you don't have that option let me know. I hope that answers your question.

2 Comments:
I was the anonymous commenter I got messed up for a minute but it is me your cousin I have figured out where I was getting messed up before lol anyways I love your page it is nice to be able to see everything where I was barely keeping in touch before this have a good day
then I did it again lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home