New Do
Now don't be alarmed.
I have chopped my hair off. Yes, it's SHORT. It wasn't that long but it is short now. I was getting sick of it curling up in odd directions even when I blew it straight & styled it. The curls are now gone. I really miss my LONG hair but I can't have it anymore. I have incredibly fine / thin hair (especially on top) and long hair weighs it down too much. Here's the new do:
I have chopped my hair off. Yes, it's SHORT. It wasn't that long but it is short now. I was getting sick of it curling up in odd directions even when I blew it straight & styled it. The curls are now gone. I really miss my LONG hair but I can't have it anymore. I have incredibly fine / thin hair (especially on top) and long hair weighs it down too much. Here's the new do:


1 Comments:
well cuz the new do looks great it is short but very cute but I do agree that u should be smiling
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home