Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

It was a good day for me. I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Brennan on Friday. There are some lillies in the bouquet (which I'm usually allergic too) but they are a different lily then I've ever seen. One opened Sunday morning & it has a soft, light lily scent to it.

We went to church where Brennan behaved like the good little boy he is. After the service we went to the local Elks Hall where they have a Mother's Day Breakfast. Mothers eat free & the other people just pay what they want. It's a fundraiser for their local charities. It was a delicious breakfast (or brunch seeing as we got there around 11 am).

Here are a few pictures of my flowers and a bonus one of who I'm a MOTHER to.


1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Margaret said...

Nice flowers michelle. By the way, I like the new look of your blog.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home