A Llama you say?
We live in the country. Sometimes boring, sometimes exciting. We get excited over many different things than the 'city folk' do. Say, for instance, the addition of a Llama to the farm. Don't ask me why they (my in-laws) wanted a Llama, but they got one.
"The Farm" started out many years ago as a dairy farm, then he sold his quota & he got some sheep. They had over 120 sheep at it's peek. Then he got into beef cattle, while keeping some sheep. He then sold off most of the sheep. We all know what the beef industry has been like over the past couple of years so the beef cattle have been recently sold. My father-in-law decided that he should 'officially' retire so he sold most of the beef cattle, just keeping a couple old ones. One of which had a calf shortly after he sold the others LOL. So now it's just a little hobby farm with 1 donkey, 1 sheep, 3 cows and now a Llama. I don't think he wants to 'retire' anytime soon!


I would like to introduce you all to Buddy. Brennan thinks he is fascinating. I'm not sure what to think of him..
"The Farm" started out many years ago as a dairy farm, then he sold his quota & he got some sheep. They had over 120 sheep at it's peek. Then he got into beef cattle, while keeping some sheep. He then sold off most of the sheep. We all know what the beef industry has been like over the past couple of years so the beef cattle have been recently sold. My father-in-law decided that he should 'officially' retire so he sold most of the beef cattle, just keeping a couple old ones. One of which had a calf shortly after he sold the others LOL. So now it's just a little hobby farm with 1 donkey, 1 sheep, 3 cows and now a Llama. I don't think he wants to 'retire' anytime soon!


I would like to introduce you all to Buddy. Brennan thinks he is fascinating. I'm not sure what to think of him..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home