Friday, May 05, 2006

Date Night

It had been a while since Randy & I were able to get out for a 'date'. So we took advantage of my parents when we were there for a visit. We went out for dinner at The Outback Steakhouse. YUMMY!! I walked (dragged) my self out of the restaurant after dinner.....I ate so much. I even had lots leftover for dinner the next night. This was Randy's first time & I'm sure it won't be his last. He enjoyed his meal as well.

We ordered the Bloomin' Onion. As it was set on our table a flood of memories came back to us. We were taken out for lunch by Gill (Randy's relative) when we were on our honeymoon in Hawaii. It tasted just as good as we remembered it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Margaret said...

I have heard of this Bloomin Onion thing before. Everyone who trys it seems to love it.

You should call next time you are in the area.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home