And the Winner is .....
Miss Danielle!!!
I'm so incredibly happy. I'm usually not at the end of a 'reality' show because the person I like doesn't win. (Except BB6 - I liked her from the beginning - the only one though!)
I really liked the final two all the way through the competition. I was glad to see that the Jade-nasty was sent home! WooHoo!! That should have happened weeks ago, but they needed some excitment to keep the audience I guess. Both Danielle & Joanie were great all of the way through. It must have been a hard decision in the end for the judges. I must add that Nigel is one HOTTY! And what the hell is the deal with miss J. Alexander. He creeps me out! I'm also not a fan of Tyra but she can make fun of herself.
Here are the BEAUTIFUL final pictures.
America's Next Top Model - Danielle

2nd Place - Joanie
I'm so incredibly happy. I'm usually not at the end of a 'reality' show because the person I like doesn't win. (Except BB6 - I liked her from the beginning - the only one though!)
I really liked the final two all the way through the competition. I was glad to see that the Jade-nasty was sent home! WooHoo!! That should have happened weeks ago, but they needed some excitment to keep the audience I guess. Both Danielle & Joanie were great all of the way through. It must have been a hard decision in the end for the judges. I must add that Nigel is one HOTTY! And what the hell is the deal with miss J. Alexander. He creeps me out! I'm also not a fan of Tyra but she can make fun of herself.
Here are the BEAUTIFUL final pictures.
America's Next Top Model - Danielle

2nd Place - Joanie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home