Friday, July 14, 2006

Finally Feeling Better

UGH! Today was the first day since Monday that I've actually felt a little & I mean 'little' like myself.

I ended up having to take Percacet (sp?) for the pain. OH the PAIN!! I've never had pain like that before.....not even labour! The worst part was waiting in the car while Randy went into the drugstore to get the prescription filled. People must have thought I was crazy or going through withdrawal symptoms. I was shaking & crying & swaying & crying. It was PAINFUL :(

The mega anitbiotics have started to work & I managed to stay awake some of the day. Those pain killers put you to sleep fast.....except at night when I thought I would take 2....not good....I was high as a kite! Didn't do that the second night...nope...wanted to sleep.

Now all I have to do is wait for the pain killers to get out of my system so I won't be dizzy & then nauseous. I actually ate dinner tonight. Randy bbq'd steak & baked potatoes last night - nice guy eh? Forgets that I can't chew anything & he does steak :(

Oh, I also have to wait to find out what the specialist says about my tooth - whether they can rework it or if I have to have it pulled. Mind you I had a root canal done on it 4 years ago.....don't think it worked well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Margaret said...

Those drugs are hard core, be careful on them. I am surprised they would give those to you, since people like users take them to get high.
Hope they find out whats wrong with your tooth.
Take care

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home