6:45 am
This is what time it is...... and I am up. I have been awake since 4. Why? Because I have a MAJOR toothache. I've never had one so PAINFUL. I took the magic pain relief combo when I went to bed last night & it worked great. (Magic Pain Relief Combo = 2 Advil + 2 Tylenol.) Was able to get to sleep easily. But, I awoke with extreme pain at 4am. Took the 2 Advil thinking that might be ok......nope nada. Nothing....did absolutely NOTHING. I then added the 2 Tylenol at 5am. Unfortunately, when I went out to the kitchen to get it, I awoke Brennan. So I'm awake with a horrible tooth ache & Brennan is up early. UGH!! Btw, the Tylenol hasn't done much either.
It is the back molar (had a root canal about 4 years ago on it)....except this time it pains the whole top side of my mouth....moving into my front teeth. OUCH!!
Now I'm just patiently waiting for the dental office to open so I can call & try to get in today. Which me luck!
It is the back molar (had a root canal about 4 years ago on it)....except this time it pains the whole top side of my mouth....moving into my front teeth. OUCH!!
Now I'm just patiently waiting for the dental office to open so I can call & try to get in today. Which me luck!

1 Comments:
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home