Pool Party!!
We had a pool party today with all of the neighbours. It was warm - the water that is - 90 degrees! NICE. The weather was perfect - hot but a breeze. We had some yummy food & the kids were prunes by the end of the evening.
Brennan absolutely LOVES the pool but was feeling a little left out today. You see, he just wants to go go go in the pool but he, obviously, can't swim. He loves to play with the other kids but couldn't do much with them in the pool. Then we got him out & he wanted back in. It was harder trying to keep him away from the edge of the pool when there are kids in it having a great time - he wants to as well. Next year will be better for him.....& us...not having to try & hold onto him as he struggles to swim away from you!
He was tuckered out tonight. Had his bath & I read him his stories & he rolled over & went right to sleep. Randy basically did the same - except for the bath & stories hehehe.
Sorry there are no pictures. Both of our memory cards are full (tsk tsk on my part .... must make trip to Walmart...must make trip to Walmart). We used Carole's camera but I can't load her program on my system - not enough room...well there is but it would sllllllllloooooooowwww things down greatly. Just an FYI - last time I checked digital prints were only 15 cents at Walmart! Woohoo!!
On a side note - I'm feeling MUCH better & am just waiting for the young dentist to give me a call back.
Brennan absolutely LOVES the pool but was feeling a little left out today. You see, he just wants to go go go in the pool but he, obviously, can't swim. He loves to play with the other kids but couldn't do much with them in the pool. Then we got him out & he wanted back in. It was harder trying to keep him away from the edge of the pool when there are kids in it having a great time - he wants to as well. Next year will be better for him.....& us...not having to try & hold onto him as he struggles to swim away from you!
He was tuckered out tonight. Had his bath & I read him his stories & he rolled over & went right to sleep. Randy basically did the same - except for the bath & stories hehehe.
Sorry there are no pictures. Both of our memory cards are full (tsk tsk on my part .... must make trip to Walmart...must make trip to Walmart). We used Carole's camera but I can't load her program on my system - not enough room...well there is but it would sllllllllloooooooowwww things down greatly. Just an FYI - last time I checked digital prints were only 15 cents at Walmart! Woohoo!!
On a side note - I'm feeling MUCH better & am just waiting for the young dentist to give me a call back.

2 Comments:
Great seeing you again yesterday. But I am confused. Why didn't Randy get a storey? ;-)
Sorry, forgot to say it was me:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home