I'm In Love ...
with this ice cream.
I'm not much of an ice cream kind of person nor am I a huge fan of chocolate (yes I said chocolate). I like chocolate but only once in a while....same with ice cream.
That was until I tried this:
It is totally YUMMY! So YUMMY. The base is a great tasting vanilla, nice & creamy. Then there are chocolate pieces in it....that 'crackle' when you scoop it out. I highly recommend it.
I'm not much of an ice cream kind of person nor am I a huge fan of chocolate (yes I said chocolate). I like chocolate but only once in a while....same with ice cream.
That was until I tried this:
It is totally YUMMY! So YUMMY. The base is a great tasting vanilla, nice & creamy. Then there are chocolate pieces in it....that 'crackle' when you scoop it out. I highly recommend it.

1 Comments:
You don't like ice cream that much? Thats crazy talk!
I will have to try this new ice cream....mmmmmm looks good
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home