Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Please Help....

Someone I know found this cute little pink Smartie the other day. She thought it would be fun to put it on eBAY to see how many people would be interested in it. We all thought it was funny & dared her to.

Well now she has contacted the Cancer Society & all proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.

Please take a look & if you are interested in helping out, bid away!

For those that work in large businesses or with a number of people ...ahem Chris, Lisa, Tara & others....could you maybe send out a message to them.

I'd really appreciate it.

Here is the link: Pink Smartie for Breast Cancer Research

THANK YOU

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will do my best

1:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you sooooooooooo much for posting this Maezy! I really appreciate it!

Hugs, Patti

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home