Out with the OLD & in with the NEW
Hello Everyone!
It's been a while since I've posted....bad blogger, bad blogger. I've been busy cleaning things up & setting things up on our NEW COMPUTER!! YAY!!
We had been thinking about getting a new one for some time now & we finally did it. We (my brother & I) did some research & found one that we liked. We were first going to go with a used one (our past 2 systems were used) but when we were checking out the prices & what I wanted, it was just a little more $$ for a brand new system.
This is what we had:
Dell 126MB memory, 10GB hard drive & a CD burner + a 17" big honkin' monitor.
This is what we got:
Acer 512MB memory, 80GB hard drive & a DVD-dual drive + a 17" LCD monitor.
I am, so far, very happy with the new system. The old system is now in its new home up the road. I'm hoping it will behave for the new owners. Have fun with it Carole & Wayne!!
Here are some pics:


It's been a while since I've posted....bad blogger, bad blogger. I've been busy cleaning things up & setting things up on our NEW COMPUTER!! YAY!!
We had been thinking about getting a new one for some time now & we finally did it. We (my brother & I) did some research & found one that we liked. We were first going to go with a used one (our past 2 systems were used) but when we were checking out the prices & what I wanted, it was just a little more $$ for a brand new system.
This is what we had:
Dell 126MB memory, 10GB hard drive & a CD burner + a 17" big honkin' monitor.
This is what we got:
Acer 512MB memory, 80GB hard drive & a DVD-dual drive + a 17" LCD monitor.
I am, so far, very happy with the new system. The old system is now in its new home up the road. I'm hoping it will behave for the new owners. Have fun with it Carole & Wayne!!
Here are some pics:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home