SPIKE
We took Brennan to get a hair cut yesterday. Unfortunately, the hairdresser we really like & usually wait for was working at a different location. (My fault - I read her schedule but didn't see she was in a different location - earlier in the week.)
So we wanted it cut because we were planning on taking him soon to get his 2 year pics done at Sears. Well we have decided to wait on that one for a bit....you see, the woman we ended up with HACKED his hair :( Yes, it's not the greatest cut. She cut it a little too short everywhere but the back & one side looks like stairs...you know cut in layers up the side of his head. **rolls eyes here**
Not only did she cut it too short in the front but she 'squared' it off. WTF??!! UGH!! It looks like she just cut it straight across just a bit down from the start of his forehead. The top is also too short & it stick out all the time.
I'm not happy!!! Randy said "we'll take him back in & get them to fix it"......how are they going to fix a cut that is way too short??? I told him we'll just let it go for a couple of weeks & it will grow a bit.
We are going to get his pics done at the end of the month now. Hopefully it will be looking better by then.
So after he woke from his nap yesterday I did a little playing. Yes, I put product in my babies hair.....I had to do something!!! I SPIKED it!! LOL Here is what he looked like...I think it's kind of cute but, of course, I'm biased. hehehe
So we wanted it cut because we were planning on taking him soon to get his 2 year pics done at Sears. Well we have decided to wait on that one for a bit....you see, the woman we ended up with HACKED his hair :( Yes, it's not the greatest cut. She cut it a little too short everywhere but the back & one side looks like stairs...you know cut in layers up the side of his head. **rolls eyes here**
Not only did she cut it too short in the front but she 'squared' it off. WTF??!! UGH!! It looks like she just cut it straight across just a bit down from the start of his forehead. The top is also too short & it stick out all the time.
I'm not happy!!! Randy said "we'll take him back in & get them to fix it"......how are they going to fix a cut that is way too short??? I told him we'll just let it go for a couple of weeks & it will grow a bit.
We are going to get his pics done at the end of the month now. Hopefully it will be looking better by then.
So after he woke from his nap yesterday I did a little playing. Yes, I put product in my babies hair.....I had to do something!!! I SPIKED it!! LOL Here is what he looked like...I think it's kind of cute but, of course, I'm biased. hehehe

1 Comments:
It is adorable, but as well I could be biased to seeing he is my cousin but he is so cute that he would look adorable in anything
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home