Kite Flying, Canada Day and 32 weeks
Kite Flying
Uncle Mark had purchased a kite for Brennan last year but we never got around to flying it. He kept getting it out of the closet & wanting to play with it. We told him that Uncle Mark would fly the kite with him. So for a couple of weeks that is all he talked about....'Uncle Mark fly kite with me, Uncle Mark come play with me, I love Uncle Mark, I love Uncle Mark.' That is what we woke up to hearing one morning after he had been moved into his new room. He kept seeing the kite in the closet.
So Uncle Mark FINALLY came to visit & it was a windy day too!! Brennan thought it was pretty neat. He got bored a couple of times.....I think because he wasn't actually the one flying the kite.
Here are a couple pics:


Canada Day
Well it was a cold day. Fun day but a cold day. We attended the 6th Annual Neighbourhood party. There was a large attendance including Brennan friends from play group - yes they live on the road too. He just loves playing with 2 of them.
We gave him a little flag & unfortunately he thought he would sweep the floor with it. *blushing mommy*
There were some great fireworks at the end of the night (well the end for us - Randy stayed for a bon-fire). I had read up on how to take pics of fireworks just prior to going to the party so I tried. I think I did ok.

and the Grand Finale:

32 Weeks Belly Pic
Just had an appt today to check on myself & the wee babe. Everything is good. Blood pressure is normal - 90% of my appt's it has been 110/70. Perfect! Heartbeat was good - 145bpm. Weight gain - good ...well according to the dr it is good. Not so from me. :( I've gained 12 lbs so far. Yikes! You will see in the picture........
and here is a fun pic from the cottage yesterday.....'where's our baby?'

Uncle Mark had purchased a kite for Brennan last year but we never got around to flying it. He kept getting it out of the closet & wanting to play with it. We told him that Uncle Mark would fly the kite with him. So for a couple of weeks that is all he talked about....'Uncle Mark fly kite with me, Uncle Mark come play with me, I love Uncle Mark, I love Uncle Mark.' That is what we woke up to hearing one morning after he had been moved into his new room. He kept seeing the kite in the closet.
So Uncle Mark FINALLY came to visit & it was a windy day too!! Brennan thought it was pretty neat. He got bored a couple of times.....I think because he wasn't actually the one flying the kite.
Here are a couple pics:


Canada DayWell it was a cold day. Fun day but a cold day. We attended the 6th Annual Neighbourhood party. There was a large attendance including Brennan friends from play group - yes they live on the road too. He just loves playing with 2 of them.
We gave him a little flag & unfortunately he thought he would sweep the floor with it. *blushing mommy*
There were some great fireworks at the end of the night (well the end for us - Randy stayed for a bon-fire). I had read up on how to take pics of fireworks just prior to going to the party so I tried. I think I did ok.
and the Grand Finale:
32 Weeks Belly Pic
Just had an appt today to check on myself & the wee babe. Everything is good. Blood pressure is normal - 90% of my appt's it has been 110/70. Perfect! Heartbeat was good - 145bpm. Weight gain - good ...well according to the dr it is good. Not so from me. :( I've gained 12 lbs so far. Yikes! You will see in the picture........
and here is a fun pic from the cottage yesterday.....'where's our baby?'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home