Monday, April 09, 2007

Our Easter

Our Easter was good. My parents came to visit on Friday & left early this afternoon. It was great to have them here. Brennan just loves to play with Papa. Especially cars & puzzles.

Brennan came home from church to find the basket that the 'rabbit' left. LOL Before church he was going through his usual 'where are we going today?' questions. I.e. 'we go church?' 'we go Mama's house?' 'we go playgroup?' 'we go town in Mommy's car?'. Randy informed him that today was the day that we go to church & that it was a special day called Easter. Brennan then replied with 'Easter come our house?' Yes Brennan, Easter came to our house.

He found his basket that had a pair of new shoes which he just loves to wear (you will see what they are in the pics below), a chocolate bunny with crisps (that we will probably eat), some new underwear (the cutest little pairs of Calvin Klein briefs) & a few little chocolate eggs (that he figured out how to open). We then set out to find the eggs hidden around the house. He absolutely LOVED that!

We had everyone here for dinner last night. (Randy's parents, my parents & my brother.) My favourite roast ever is a ham roast - the bone-in /shank kind. YUMMY!! Love it! Carole brought her awesome scalloped potatoes & we also had coleslaw, veggies, pickles & buns. Great meal. I started to get extremely tired during dinner though - that time of day is horrible for me. Some days I have to lay down & I immediately fall asleep. :( Thanks to Carole, my mom & Randy for doing the dishes. THANK YOU!! I was with the other guys sleeping in the living room.

Here are some pics (note...yes we like the colour orange LOL):

The shoes.
The hunt.
The chocolate face.

1 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Great Easter Pics!!
Love the orange crocs ... I just bought a pair, but they're the ballerina type ones.... so cute! Pink of course :) :)

*hugs*

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home