Update from here
We have been fairly busy in the last few weeks. Plus since we put satellite in upstairs, I don't get on the 'big' computer as often. I just hop on the laptop & do some quick stuff.
So this is what's been happening here:
Pregnancy:
This has been a bit different then with Brennan. I'm still sick a bit but it's because I'm more tired. It seems to hit me at 4am though! Not fun having to get up from my not-so-restful sleep to be sick. Also, a couple of times when I've been sick during the day, Brennan follows me into the bathroom & is quite the audience to my illness. LOL He asks 'You ok, Mommy?" and has this real concerned look on his face. Too cute.....makes me feel a tid bit better.
I've also been getting bigger faster this time around. I had to order a pair of jeans on line because I needed something other then my capris to wear. I'm getting great wear out of them too seeing as they are about the only pair of pants that are comfortable right now. Yes, I've even grown out of my big stretchy pants. :(
I just looked at the pics from 3 years ago & I wasn't quite this size at 21 weeks with Brennan. OY! Here I am at just 16 weeks.
Don't mind the headless picture....I was sick shortly after & I wasn't looking / feeling the greatest at the time.
Baby Names:
Why must it be so hard to choose a name? We have the boy's name picked since we got pregnant. Don't bother asking because we won't tell you!! LOL We have had the WHOLE complete name picked. BUT we cannot find a girl's name that we like. I think we are waiting to find a name that we love as much as the boy's but I don't know if there is one out there. It will be a name we like but not love. :( Maybe that's a sign???? lol.
Playgroup:
I've been taking Brennan to a local playgroup on Tuesday mornings & he enjoys it. Well at least most of the time. Last week Franklin came to visit & as you can see in the next picture, Brennan didn't leave my lap. Note his hand gripping onto my hair.
His favourite thing to do while there is play with the parachute. It's actually every kids favourite activity there!!
Maple in the County:
This is what we did yesterday. I had a big crop on Saturday that I attended so we went on Sunday. (A crop is a scrapbooking event where you go and well.....scrapbook.) Good thing we decided to go on Sunday....Saturday was not the greatest for weather.
We went to our favourite local Sugar Bush...so happens they are good friends of ours! There were a ton of tractors which Brennan just loved. I am now calling him a 'tractor hugger'. He ran between two different tractors & kept hugging the front tire. He did this a number of times through out the day! Too cute.
We got to visit with Aunt Tracy & Uncle Trevor (Brennan's godparents) & Brennan also got to play with cousin Claire. They had a great time together.
Here are a couple of pics from yesterday.

This weekend - Toronto!!!
I'm off to the big city on Saturday morning....taking the train. I can't wait! I'm super excited. I just hope I don't get too tired....as stated above, I get sick. :( So for those I'm seeing there please keep that in mind. LOL
I'm counting down the days!!
So this is what's been happening here:
Pregnancy:
This has been a bit different then with Brennan. I'm still sick a bit but it's because I'm more tired. It seems to hit me at 4am though! Not fun having to get up from my not-so-restful sleep to be sick. Also, a couple of times when I've been sick during the day, Brennan follows me into the bathroom & is quite the audience to my illness. LOL He asks 'You ok, Mommy?" and has this real concerned look on his face. Too cute.....makes me feel a tid bit better.
I've also been getting bigger faster this time around. I had to order a pair of jeans on line because I needed something other then my capris to wear. I'm getting great wear out of them too seeing as they are about the only pair of pants that are comfortable right now. Yes, I've even grown out of my big stretchy pants. :(
I just looked at the pics from 3 years ago & I wasn't quite this size at 21 weeks with Brennan. OY! Here I am at just 16 weeks.
Don't mind the headless picture....I was sick shortly after & I wasn't looking / feeling the greatest at the time.Baby Names:
Why must it be so hard to choose a name? We have the boy's name picked since we got pregnant. Don't bother asking because we won't tell you!! LOL We have had the WHOLE complete name picked. BUT we cannot find a girl's name that we like. I think we are waiting to find a name that we love as much as the boy's but I don't know if there is one out there. It will be a name we like but not love. :( Maybe that's a sign???? lol.
Playgroup:
I've been taking Brennan to a local playgroup on Tuesday mornings & he enjoys it. Well at least most of the time. Last week Franklin came to visit & as you can see in the next picture, Brennan didn't leave my lap. Note his hand gripping onto my hair.

His favourite thing to do while there is play with the parachute. It's actually every kids favourite activity there!!
Maple in the County:This is what we did yesterday. I had a big crop on Saturday that I attended so we went on Sunday. (A crop is a scrapbooking event where you go and well.....scrapbook.) Good thing we decided to go on Sunday....Saturday was not the greatest for weather.
We went to our favourite local Sugar Bush...so happens they are good friends of ours! There were a ton of tractors which Brennan just loved. I am now calling him a 'tractor hugger'. He ran between two different tractors & kept hugging the front tire. He did this a number of times through out the day! Too cute.
We got to visit with Aunt Tracy & Uncle Trevor (Brennan's godparents) & Brennan also got to play with cousin Claire. They had a great time together.
Here are a couple of pics from yesterday.

This weekend - Toronto!!!I'm off to the big city on Saturday morning....taking the train. I can't wait! I'm super excited. I just hope I don't get too tired....as stated above, I get sick. :( So for those I'm seeing there please keep that in mind. LOL
I'm counting down the days!!

2 Comments:
I never knew names would be so hard either!!! But I think we finally, maybe, possibly, found something that we like too. LOL And I am not telling either ;)
Hope you feel better soon!
I can't even begin to think of names I have an idea that that discussion may be a little harsh when we have it hehe anyways sorry to hear that you are sick but glad everything else is going well
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home