Changes
As you have noticed, I've changed the template for my blog. Like the new colour. I know....it's blue again. I just love that colour...sometimes a little too much. LOL
I've also changed my banner. I love how it turned out. I encorporated 'my word' into it. The pp is from the Echoes of Asia kit from Creating Keepsakes by the amazing Jessica Sprague.
We finally have snow. We were all out in it yesterday & I have some pics but they are still on the card in the camera upstairs. I'll get to it sometime soon. Brennan LOVED being out in the snow. Making 'snow mountains', riding in the sled (finally got to use it), stomping in the cruncy snow. It was fun!!
I've also changed my banner. I love how it turned out. I encorporated 'my word' into it. The pp is from the Echoes of Asia kit from Creating Keepsakes by the amazing Jessica Sprague.
We finally have snow. We were all out in it yesterday & I have some pics but they are still on the card in the camera upstairs. I'll get to it sometime soon. Brennan LOVED being out in the snow. Making 'snow mountains', riding in the sled (finally got to use it), stomping in the cruncy snow. It was fun!!

1 Comments:
Love the banner!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home