Wednesday, January 03, 2007

She just amazes me....

every day.

Who am I talking about? Ali Edwards. That's who. Most of you have no idea who she is, so let me introduce you to her.

I scrapbook....as most of you know. I love to scrapbook, love everything to do with scrapbooking. This woman just amazes me with her talent, her love of life & family. Ali. Ali is my idol.

I read her blog everyday. I subscribe to her newsletter. I do her challenges. I have bought both of her books & will be waiting oh so patiently for the new one to be released. She is probably the only one I would really like to meet in person. To have a chance to talk to her. I wish I had tons of money so that I could attend CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) in Detroit in April. She is teaching a couple classes there & I would sooooo love to take one. But alas, I do not. So I will have to wait for another time.

If you would like to know a bit more about her then go to her blog: Ali Edwards

Her posting today is what she created with her favourite items, which has been put together in a kit from Cocoa Daisy. I, once again, wish I had some extra money to get it! LOL

She made 2 miniBOOKS. They are amazing. Especially the second one. JUST AMAZING! It is about her son, Simon, who is autistic. She cherishes every moment with this boy. Every moment is great whether he is having a hard time dealing with a change or if he is speaking more.

I'll stop now. LOL I could go on & on & I know most of you are probably thinking I'm a little off my rocker. Hehehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home