Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Some more crafty stuff...

Oh my, I'm getting very crafty! I love it!

Here is the altered composition book & journal box I did for my Secret Santa. The idea of this is there are little slips of paper in the box with journal topics/questions, to help you get journaling. Some slips may be "What was your favourite birthday? Why?" or "Describe a perfect fall day. What kinds of activities would you do on that day?". I hope she likes it.

This next pic is of the ornament I made her. A little challenging at first but once you get going it was fairly easy to make.Finally, the project I just did tonight. I saw one similar on a blog I read & loved it. So while in town today, I picked up the wreath & got to work on it after supper. The one on the blog has pics in the circles where I have names. I have them tied on so I can change them later if I wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home