Thursday, November 09, 2006

AEzine Challenge this week

was to "create a layout that uses at least 3 different stamps - one geometric, one text and one organic (swirl, artsy etc.)."

Here it is:
I used 2 stamps from Michaels and a Gel-a-tins - Oodles of Doodles. The dotted circle stamp actually has a heart in the middle but I just didn't ink it. Love the dotted circles. I used pp scraps & some Dollarama ribbon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love your layout. SO simple, clean, and complex all at the same time.
Thanks for sharing
Emily

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got here from Ali's Blog- love your layout! I just bought that Phrase in a circle this week at M's too-wish they had more like that! Anyhow-superb job on the challenge! mw

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got here through Ali's blog too. I absolutely love this. It is really beautiful and I am excited to try something like it! Thanks for sharing!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This is just gorgeous -- so serene! Beautiful!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home