Thursday, November 23, 2006

Birth Month?

What does your birth month say about you? Go here to find out: Birth Month

Here is my result:

November
Has lots of extraordinary ideas. Difficult to fathom. Think forward. Unique. Brilliant. Sharp thinking. Fine, strong clairvoyance. Make good doctors. Dynamic. Secretive. Inquisitive. Know how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative. Amiable. Brave. Generous. Paitent. Stubborn. Hardhearted. Determined. Never quit. Hardly become angry unless provoked. Love to be alone. Think differently. Sharp-minded. Motivat self. Don't appreciate praises. Highspirited. Well built, tough. Deep love, emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest. Keep secrets. Can't control emotions. Unpredictable.

Well I'd say it is *mostly* true.

How about you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle

I loved this website for your birthdays. when I checked out mine I had a few laughs. It was right on the money for alot of them. Thanks again

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home