Christmas Cards & Altered stuff
I've been making some Christmas cards for other people to give & am enjoying it. My mil ordered 4 & then a friend ordered 10. They are all done!
Now all I have to do is get a good picture of the 3 of us & I can start creating ours. It's on my to-do list for this week.
I've been busy altering items as well. I am in a Secret Santa swap on my scrapbooking message board & altered a notebook for her to journal in. I'd post it but she may visit my blog!
I've also been making some ornaments but again can't post it just in case she looks here. Well maybe I'll remove the link to my blog from my siggy....I may post pictures in the next day or two. Be on the lookout!!
Oh I can post this one:
My dad cut the letter out for me a few months ago & I kept waiting to find the right paper. I finally found this one & I love the outcome. The sides are painted a light blue (a little darker then the wall) & then I sanded the edges after the paper was glued on. I then inked the edges with blue ink. I love it!
Now all I have to do is get a good picture of the 3 of us & I can start creating ours. It's on my to-do list for this week.
I've been busy altering items as well. I am in a Secret Santa swap on my scrapbooking message board & altered a notebook for her to journal in. I'd post it but she may visit my blog!
I've also been making some ornaments but again can't post it just in case she looks here. Well maybe I'll remove the link to my blog from my siggy....I may post pictures in the next day or two. Be on the lookout!!
Oh I can post this one:
My dad cut the letter out for me a few months ago & I kept waiting to find the right paper. I finally found this one & I love the outcome. The sides are painted a light blue (a little darker then the wall) & then I sanded the edges after the paper was glued on. I then inked the edges with blue ink. I love it!

1 Comments:
Michelle... your "M" looks great!!
I just started my Christmas cards tonight... I bought a bunch of 12x12 cardstock and was only able to get 2 cards/sheet... so now I'm trying to think of what I can do with the remainder strips, lol.
Have a great day~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home