New Look
Picked up my glasses the other day. I thought I would be able to wear them for most of the day but I can't. They are for watching tv, driving, distance. I get kind of whoosy if I wear them around. They are great if I look straight ahead, but if I look down...WOW the floor is slanted! LOL Don't like that feeling. LOL
I also highlighted my hair....thanks again Tammy. I think it came out so light because I have fine thin hair & we shouldn't have left it on so long. It was supposed to be mahogany to copper. Well it's copper alright....light copper! LOL Randy thinks it is ok...different he says.
The pic doesn't show the hair that well but here you go. Introducing my new self.
I also highlighted my hair....thanks again Tammy. I think it came out so light because I have fine thin hair & we shouldn't have left it on so long. It was supposed to be mahogany to copper. Well it's copper alright....light copper! LOL Randy thinks it is ok...different he says.
The pic doesn't show the hair that well but here you go. Introducing my new self.

2 Comments:
Hi Michelle ~ love the new look ... your glasses are cute!! :-)
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! Did you get my card?
Don't worry about the slanted floor thing Michelle, its just because you are new to glasses, over time it will go away once you become used to them. I can remember having that feeling when I first got my glasses, a very long time ago.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home