Almost Ready
I can't believe it. We are almost ready for Christmas.
Just a few odds & ends to do. Some stocking stuffers to buy, neighbours presents to make, print off the cards, mail them, menu made for Christmas Eve party we are hosting this year, wrap gifts, make gift tags.....OMG what am I thinking?!?!?!
I'm not ready at all! AAAAHHHHHHHH! LOL
Seriously though, we have a lot done already. Just have to 'finish' it all up.
Here is a pic of our tree shining on the floor....love that it does that in the living room. Makes it more special.
Just a few odds & ends to do. Some stocking stuffers to buy, neighbours presents to make, print off the cards, mail them, menu made for Christmas Eve party we are hosting this year, wrap gifts, make gift tags.....OMG what am I thinking?!?!?!
I'm not ready at all! AAAAHHHHHHHH! LOL
Seriously though, we have a lot done already. Just have to 'finish' it all up.
Here is a pic of our tree shining on the floor....love that it does that in the living room. Makes it more special.

1 Comments:
Just thought I'd remind you... 2 weeks today is Christmas day.. hehe
Your tree looks great ~ I love how it's shining on the floor! Beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home