Christmas Paper Bag Album
I made this the other night for our wonderful neighbours, Mark & Karen. We gave it to them last night & they liked it.
Thought I would post it here. I created another one (with pics) for Chris for his birthday. He loved that one too...forgot to take pictures of it before I sent it off in the mail. Reminder Chris - pictures please!
There are hidden tags throughout the book for journalling or putting extra pictures on. You can also put extra pictures in the sides of the bags (the open ends). It can hold a lot in it.


Thought I would post it here. I created another one (with pics) for Chris for his birthday. He loved that one too...forgot to take pictures of it before I sent it off in the mail. Reminder Chris - pictures please!
There are hidden tags throughout the book for journalling or putting extra pictures on. You can also put extra pictures in the sides of the bags (the open ends). It can hold a lot in it.




3 Comments:
And Megan just loves it! While looking through it she explainmed, "This is SOOO COOOL!!" (high prise indeed from a five year old) and followed it with, "I want to do scrapbooking too!" I told her not quite yet, as she is the type of child that does more Scrap than Booking!!
I'll show it to you again after the holidays all filled with photos! Thanks again!!
Karen
Great mini album!!! Love the little pockets!
Love this mini album.. its amazing!!!! What a beautiful gift! Great job Michelle!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home