okay... I know you had trouble convincing Randy to have the family all dress in similar colours... so how in heaven's name did he get convinced to take his shirt off?!?! (LOL)
What I see here looks wonderful! Have a happy hard time choosing which ones to get prints of (It took me 3 weeks to decide when we did ours!)
These pics are gogeous Michelle I hope that when I have my baby I can get something similiar done, maybe with my neice and nephews and thebaby for xmas for Grandparents lol anyways they are great
4 Comments:
Awesome pictures!! She did a great job. Love that family shot too. What a beautiful family!
okay... I know you had trouble convincing Randy to have the family all dress in similar colours... so how in heaven's name did he get convinced to take his shirt off?!?! (LOL)
What I see here looks wonderful! Have a happy hard time choosing which ones to get prints of (It took me 3 weeks to decide when we did ours!)
Karen
These pics are gogeous Michelle I hope that when I have my baby I can get something similiar done, maybe with my neice and nephews and thebaby for xmas for Grandparents lol anyways they are great
The family shot is amazing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home