My New Favourite Chip
I was in a section of my No Frills grocery store that I don't normally go to. I found a bunch of new chips. They are the President's Choice Crunchy Rippled chips. I chose 2 different flavours and I am in love. I've only opened one bag too!
I purchased the Szechwan and the Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese. I LOVE anything "Buffalo". I love the heat and the flavour. I LOVE these chips.
Putting the flavour aside, these are actually great chips. They are probably the best 'chip' I've ever had....and I've had many. ;)
I think I may try some of the other flavours too.
Smokin' Stampede
General Tao Chicken
If anyone out there likes "Buffalo" flavours as well you must try this stuff. YUMMY.
PC Buffalo Wing Sauce - Mild
You can get it in Hot but the Mild is better. You have more of the Buffalo taste with just enough heat.
I purchased the Szechwan and the Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese. I LOVE anything "Buffalo". I love the heat and the flavour. I LOVE these chips.
I think I may try some of the other flavours too.
Smokin' Stampede
General Tao Chicken
If anyone out there likes "Buffalo" flavours as well you must try this stuff. YUMMY.
PC Buffalo Wing Sauce - Mild
You can get it in Hot but the Mild is better. You have more of the Buffalo taste with just enough heat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home