Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines and 6 Months Old

My how time flies. I've been a bad blogger again but I have an excuse. You see, Randy has finally agreed to have wireless broadband. I thought it wouldn't take very long for this to actually get done so I put off a few things that I do on-line until I can do it with a smile.....as in without waiting forever for things to load.

Unfortunately, we have had some nasty weather here and damage has been done to some towers. The repair is their first priority. So it has been one month since Randy phoned them and we still do not have wireless. It will happen....just not as quick as I would have liked it to.

Happy Valentines to all of my friends. Love you guys!

Declan seems to have a thing for chocolate already.....
He is 6 months old today. Already. :( He is growing way too fast. A week and a half ago he weighed 18lbs. 18. He is big but is long.

We started solids today. He didn't really know what to do with it at first (of course) but he soon learned and enjoyed it.

Well he has awoke from his nap...short nap like usual but all is good. All is good. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Roach said...

Hi Michelle! I can't believe your little guy is so big already.

I just wanted to thank you for your support on my blog. It means alot especially from the people I "know" online. And yes, I'll still be posting on 2peas!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home