I've been busy...very busy
Sorry I haven't been around lately.
My parents were here for a few days (Mom is doing much better) then Declan was sick for a bit. He had a sore that would not heal and some spots around a gunky eye. Turns out he had Group A Strep. OMG. He was on antibiotics for a week and a cream too. He is much better now.
He is eating solids - LOVES food. Every new vegetable I give him he seems to like more then the last one....including peas! LOL
Brennan is becoming such a little boy. No longer my toddler. :( He is getting taller and loves to do puzzles. He loves to be outside in the snow too.
So there is a quick update....I'll post more in a bit.
My parents were here for a few days (Mom is doing much better) then Declan was sick for a bit. He had a sore that would not heal and some spots around a gunky eye. Turns out he had Group A Strep. OMG. He was on antibiotics for a week and a cream too. He is much better now.
He is eating solids - LOVES food. Every new vegetable I give him he seems to like more then the last one....including peas! LOL
Brennan is becoming such a little boy. No longer my toddler. :( He is getting taller and loves to do puzzles. He loves to be outside in the snow too.
So there is a quick update....I'll post more in a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home