My Little Swimmer
Brennan has improved GREATLY this summer in the pool. He started out wanting to be held by his hands while also having his water wings on. Next he moved to swimming with a noodle under his arms + the wings. He also liked to jump into the pool only if holding onto our hands. This was not working well for us because he would like to be caught. He is a big boy! It hurt to have him land on you! LOL I was able to get him to jump only holding onto one of my hands and then told him to just jump and I would 'catch' him in the water. Well a couple times like that and me not 'catching' him and he realized he could do it on his own!! Next came jump after jump after jump! LOL
I know this is blurry but I still love it.
Next he started to swim to the stairs after jumping in. He is now swimming all over the pool...with the wings, of course.
Yesterday we hosted a Pool Party for our Playgroup friends. One of the girls loves to go down the slide so I told her this year she was allowed to. (Last year some of the kids were too young and it wasn't fair for them.) So there is Brennan watching Kaitlyn go down the slide. I asked him if he wanted to try it....sure enough he wanted to try it. Well there is no looking back now! I can't tell you how many times he went down that slide! He LOVES it!
I know this is blurry but I still love it.

Next he started to swim to the stairs after jumping in. He is now swimming all over the pool...with the wings, of course.
Yesterday we hosted a Pool Party for our Playgroup friends. One of the girls loves to go down the slide so I told her this year she was allowed to. (Last year some of the kids were too young and it wasn't fair for them.) So there is Brennan watching Kaitlyn go down the slide. I asked him if he wanted to try it....sure enough he wanted to try it. Well there is no looking back now! I can't tell you how many times he went down that slide! He LOVES it!

1 Comments:
Hi michelle,
just stopping by and being nosy - and I am loving all the pictures. Especially the one of your son jumping in the pool! So great when the little ones accomplish things!
So does me seeing these pictures, mean that you got your camera fixed? or even that new one you wanted?
I hope so
Hugs
KErri
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home