Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Boys

I've been thinking a lot about my boys the last couple of days. I will miss them greatly when I am away this weekend. They are changing constantly.

Brennan is now talking about his imaginary friends. One is a Dragon that lives in our basement and yesterday he gave birth in our front room to a baby girl named Currie. ROFL! I love having conversations with him about his 'friends'.

Declan is great! I love this age. Everything is new to him and he is an adventurer. He is not crawling yet but he gets around by rolling and squirming on his belly. He love all of Brennan's toys and books though so we have to keep them out of his reach...which is getting harder to do!

Here is a recent picture of the two of them. Finally able to get a half decent one where they were both looking my way. Usually one is making funny faces and the other one is crying. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home