Brennan's First Time
to the movie theater!!!
I took him to see Horton Hears a Who last night. I was a bit worried when I looked in the mirror and saw this....only 5 minutes after we left the house:
I had to pull him out of the car and make him stand to wake up. Poor little guy. LOL He was excited as we entered the theater and was looking all around...taking it all in.
I even splurged and bought him the little kiddie treat too. He was all set and ready to watch the movie.
Now for the review. He told me he didn't like the 'elephant' movie because he wanted to see a 'scary dragon' movie. ROFL! He did like it though he says he didn't.
I can't wait till June to take him to see Kung Fu Panda.
I took him to see Horton Hears a Who last night. I was a bit worried when I looked in the mirror and saw this....only 5 minutes after we left the house:
I had to pull him out of the car and make him stand to wake up. Poor little guy. LOL He was excited as we entered the theater and was looking all around...taking it all in.
I even splurged and bought him the little kiddie treat too. He was all set and ready to watch the movie.
Now for the review. He told me he didn't like the 'elephant' movie because he wanted to see a 'scary dragon' movie. ROFL! He did like it though he says he didn't.I can't wait till June to take him to see Kung Fu Panda.

1 Comments:
Omg is he ever getting big so cute glAD HE ENJOYED IT :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home